Global Payment Standardization: How FrieslandCampina wants to achieve transparency and efficiency in the cloud
Royal FrieslandCampina N.V. is a multinational company headquartered in Amersfoort in The Netherlands, and develops, produces and markets a wide assortment of milk products for private and professional users and for the grocery trade.
Sustainable growth and value creation are the strategic objectives that the Dutch milk and dairy products company Royal FrieslandCampina N.V. has nailed to its mast under the slogan “Route 2020”. The path to achieve this includes operational measures in IT: consolidation of the global SAP landscape and the implementation of a central and unified SAP-integrated payments processing platform from TIS.
Some of the following challenges faced by Royal FrieslandCampina N.V. were:
- Highly complex ERP environment as a result of several diverse systems used simultaneously
- Labour-intensive payment processes through use of local e-banking tools
- No cash flow transparency
The project objectives include:
- Cost reduction through a decrease in the number of banking platforms that have to be managed individually
- Establishing transparency into comprehensive accounts information in the global subsidiaries
- Maximum visibility and control of payment flows via a central cockpit
How is Royal FrieslandCampina N.V. working towards maximum transparency and efficiency in the cloud?Downloaden? Klik hier!